We Are a Harrisburg, PA Chiropractor Open During Coronavirus
In these unprecedented times, it has been made clear that a strong immune system is the key to beating almost any illness. As one of the Best Chiropractors in Harrisburg, PA, Barisch Family Chiropractic has chosen to remain open during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Please note that travel to essential businesses is allowed under Governor's Wolf's Order.
- We have in effect that no more than 10 individuals in the office at one time.
- Customer touch-points are disinfected several times a day by staff.
- Medical grade sanitization wipes implemented on all surfaces patients come in contact with.
- Each patient gets fresh covering for their face.
- If you feel ill, or have a fever, we ask you call and speak to a member of our staff prior to your arrival.
- If you are a regular patient and do not feel comfortable coming into the office; give us a call. Dr. Barisch will advise you on your pain as best as he can.
The US Department of Homeland Security has identified Chiropractors as essential critical infrastructure workers during COVID-19.
If you haven't been seen by us before and want a way to strengthen your immune system, schedule your New Member Consultation below. It's a 45 minute health and wellness consultation that costs just $50.
Leave a Comment